Sunday, December 5, 2010

Young talent of the week - Baby Boogaloo & Bailrok

                                             The cutest kids in the whole world!
B-BOY BAILROK is the NEWEST and is currently the YOUNGEST member of the legendary ROCK STEADY CREW. Also a part of The Prodigy Dance Crew and FUTURE FUNK with Baby Boogaloo.
Wildchild's kid Miles Brown, aka Baby Boogaloo  is only 5, but he's already got a youtube channel, a twitter, and a spot on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Miles Brown about himself 
My name is Miles Brown aka "Baby Boogaloo". I am 5 years old & just started kindergarten. I live in Oxnard,Ca. My ethnicity is African-American, Mexican & Filipino.

I started dancing when I was 3 years old. First, I learned fundamentals of popping & locking and eventually started BBoying(breakdancing). In early 2009, I started dancing and rapping alongside my father, emcee Wildchild(Lootpack) at local venues such as Greek Theatre and other festivals in the Los Angeles area. In the fall of 2009, I was asked to be a guest on the "Ellen Degeneres Show" & NICKjr's "Yo Gabba Gabba" and then soon after, I joined Emanon Dance Crew, an Oxnard based HipHop choreo dance team. We perform and competed throughout each year. In late 2009, I met & teamed up with BBoy Bailrok(RockSteadyCrew's youngest member) to form the HipHop duo Future Funk. Together we auditioned for "NBC's America's Got Talent" & made the show's top 24 semifinal round.
I love being on stage & around dance battle/competitions. I love funk, soul & old school HipHop music. I come from a family of four which is myself, my older sister Kiana, my mother Cyndee & my father Jack. At home, I dance everyday with my family while listening to music. Even though I am young, I hope to inspire other kids to dance with happy feelings. Outside of music & dance, I love to play sports like golf, little league baseball, basketball & soccer at YMCA. I am a also a member of Oxnard P.A.L. (Police Activities League). I am solely inspired by Michael Jackson, James Brown, Boogaloo Shrimp, Electric Boogaloos, Salah, Jabbawockeez, Groovaloos, Lxd(Legion of Extraordinary Dancers, Rock Steady Crew, worldwide dance battles & God. "Thank you to those who support me on my young journey."
the information is from http://la.blocagency.com/talent/kids/miles-brown/


Nine year-old Filipino boy Bailey Munoz, the other half of the Future Funk duo, became one of the first acts to qualify for the semi-finals of this season’s America ’s Got Talent. "You are the whole package, Future Funk," celebrity judge Howie Mandel said in declaring the duo as the fourth and last act that made it to the semi-finals in the NBC show.
The two boys started their act by prancing to the stage wearing tuxedos ready to take on the grand pianos. But a large boom box distracted them.They start doing their impressive break dancing moves as soon as the music starts playing from the boom box.The duo "b-boyed" or break danced their way to the hearts of the three judges’ that also includes Sharon Osbourne and Piers Morgan. Filipino Luigi Seno aslo audition on ‘America’s Got Talent’.

Bailey, a resident of Las Vegas NV, is also known as Bboy Bailrok. He is also part of the group Rock Steady Crew. Pinoy kid makes it to America's Got Talent semis.
Future Funk "Future Funk, 5, 9 ~ America's Got Talent 2010, auditions LA" Make 1,193,089 Hist in YouTube as of July 27, 2010.



                                      Baby Boogaloo & Bailrok dancing




No comments:

Post a Comment